top of page





Whether you enjoy taking a yacht out on the Pacific Ocean or prefer to spend time fishing on a lake near your secluded vacation home, you deserve the opportunity to relax on the water.

Unfortunately, a boating accident can quickly turn a relaxing holiday into a nightmare. We can’t keep accidents from happening, but we can help you get back to relaxing more quickly with effective, affordable boat insurance policies.

Boats We Insure


Boats and water vessels are as unique as the people who own them. Trask Insurance Agency offers a full-range of coverage options for personal boating as well as water-related commercial policies. Vessels we insure include:

  • Yachts and other recreational cruisers

  • Sailboats

  • Fishing boats

  • Speedboats

  • Jet Ski® and other personal watercraft


As a full-service insurance agency, we also offer commercial insurance policies for

Customizable Boat Insurance Policies

The insurance coverage you need depends on a number of factors. Before we write a boat insurance policy, we’ll take the time to learn about you and your boating habits. Do you spend time on the open ocean or stick to a lake closer to home? Do you boat year round or spend time on the water only during spring and summer?


We’ll also keep your personal budget in mind. Through our network of insurance carriers, we offer a variety of limits and deductible options.

Coverage options we can discuss with you include:

  • Physical damage coverage, similar to auto collision and comprehensive coverage, to help pay for damages to the insured watercraft

  • Medical payments coverage to help with medical treatment in the event of injuries related to a boating accident

  • Uninsured/underinsured watercraft coverage to help in the event of a boating accident involving a less responsible boat owner

  • Fuel spill liability and wreck cleanup coverage to protect you from fines and other personal liability in the event of a boating accident

  • Emergency assistance to help in the event that you get stranded on the water

  • Personal effects coverage for certain belongings and sporting equipment kept on your insured watercraft


Don’t let a boating accident put a damper on your recreational activities. Get your free boat insurance quote from Trask Insurance now!


RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Let Trask Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time.  When you request a quote we'll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!

Washington Recreational Vehicle Insurance

  • RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation.

  • Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more. Coverage varies by state.

  • You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:

    • Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV

    • Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value

    • Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it

  • Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.

  • Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.

  • Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.

  • Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.

  • Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.

  • Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.

  • You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.


If you live in the Evergreen State, you know the amazing treasures to be found on the open road and off-road in the mountains and along the coast. This land was made for bikers and owners of ATVs. Whether you’re a member of the Iron Butt Association or enjoy off-roading on the weekends, you need a good insurance agency to have your back. At Trask Insurance Agency, we share your passion for the beauty of the open road and the great outdoors, and we’ll help you find an insurance policy to protect your passion.

Insuring Your Motorcycle or ATV


In the state of Washington, motorcycles and ATVs do not legally have to be insured. However, if you or another driver using your vehicle is involved in a crash, the losses can be extensive. You might be held personally responsible for property damage, and without proper insurance coverage, a crash could be the end of your two-wheeled and off-road adventures.

Available Motorcycle and ATV Coverage


Washington ATV and motorcycle insurance options are similar to auto coverage options in your state. At minimum, we recommend all drivers of motorized vehicles carry liability coverage for property damage as well as PIP—a form of medical no-fault insurance available in Washington. Other coverage that can help you get back to your adventures on or off the road more quickly after a disaster include:

  • Collision coverage to help pay for damages to your insured vehicle following an accident

  • Comprehensive coverage to assist with non-crash-related damages to your insured vehicle

  • Towing and roadside assistance to help you get back on the road in the event of a breakdown

  • Custom parts coverage to help you protect the investments you make in your hobby

Trask Insurance takes pride in insuring Washington residents who have the heart of an explorer.  Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you protect your hobby and your lifestyle.


There’s no shortage of ways to get outside in Washington. Whether you’re hitting the trail, the links, or just the great outdoors, the last thing you want to worry about is whether your insurance policy has you protected.

Trask Insurance can help you get the specialized coverage you need for your specialized vehicles. We can help you protect your investment and let you get focus on having fun.

Are your off-road toys covered?


Contact our team today to talk about:

  • ATV (All-terrain vehicle) insurance

  • Dirt bike insurance

  • Dune buggy insurance

  • Golf cart insurance

  • Snowmobile insurance

  • Any other motorsports insurance

Do You Need Insurance for Your Off-Road Vehicle?


Most specialized vehicles aren’t covered under your standard auto or home insurance policy, especially when you aren’t on your own property. What’s more, many national, state, or other public parks require specialty vehicle riders to be properly insured.

Keeping Insurance Costs Low


Several factors can affect the cost of insuring a specialty vehicle. So how can you keep your rates low?

  • Be safe - If you have violations on your driving record or claims on your insurance policy, your rates will likely be higher.

  • Choose your vehicle carefully - Some models of ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes or other off-road vehicles are considered more aggressive machines, and typically cost more to insure.

  • Own and Insure More Than One - With many carriers you can receive a discount if you insure more than one specialty vehicle on your policy.

Good Coverage. Great Times


Every specialty vehicle policy is unique, but the following is a quick rundown of the some of the options included in most ATV, snowmobile, dirt bike, golf cart, and other off-road vehicle insurance policies:

  • Collision coverage pays for covered damage to your vehicle when in a collision with another vehicle or other object.

  • Property damage liability coverage insures you against certain damages caused to another person’s property while operating your vehicle. This coverage may also provide you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.

  • Bodily injury liability coverage insures you against certain damages if you injure or kill someone while operating your vehicle. This coverage also may provide you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.

  • Comprehensive physical damage coverage pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than collision - like fire, theft, or vandalism.

Let us help make sure you’re covered when you hit the trail. Talk to us today to find out how to get the best price and value on the Washington motorsports insurance that’s right for you.



bottom of page